• Who is responsible for processing your data. • For what purposes we collect the data we request. • What is the legitimacy for its treatment. • How long we keep them. • To which addressees your data are sent. • What your rights are.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE DATA:
ISOCIALWEB MARKETING, S.L. (B-66710815) Ctra. d'Esplugues, 47 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona) [email protected]
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION
Of the treatments of the data sent through:
• Contact Form. -Purpose: To provide you with a means by which you can contact us and reply to your requests for information, as well as to send you communications of our products, services and activities, including electronic means (e-mail, SMS, whatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box. - Legitimation: The user's consent to request information from us through our contact form and by checking the information submission acceptance box. - Conservation: Once your request is replied through our form or answered by e-mail, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request their cancellation. • Sending e-mails or Whatsapp messages to the contact telephone number. - Purpose: To reply to your requests for information, your requests and your queries or doubts. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes. - Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information from us via e-mail address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes. - Conservation: Once your request has been answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes. Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested are necessary to process your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data may be communicated to: - Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you. - Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and questions. - Third parties that help us provide digital services, CRM, web and search engine analysis, and user-generated content curating tools.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when this has been granted for the processing of your data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
• Request access to or rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate. • Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. • Request the limitation of its processing in certain circumstances. • Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation. • Request the portability of data in the cases provided for in the regulations. • Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in point 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In the event of a dispute with the company regarding the processing of your data, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data supplied from alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.